YOUR U.S. GREEN CARD ELIGIBILITY TEST
About this Website1. This website is completely free.
2. SelNxt is not government-owned or government-sponsored. It provides U.S. government information in a way that is available neither on any government website, nor on any other website, nor offline.
3. There is neither registration, nor login, nor requirement to provide your name, email address or any other personal information.
About Your TestU.S. Green Card Eligibility Test contains multiple choice questions. All you need to do is SELNXT: SELECT your answers from a list of choices and press the NEXT button.
Based on your answers, the system will determine your eligibility for U.S. Green Card, your options to apply under different immigration classifications, and links to the official U.S. government information:
- Your step-by-step application process.
- Your immigration forms.
- Your supporting documents.
- Your petition or application processing time.
- Your options to expedite your petition or application processing.
- Your visa appointment wait times.
- Where to submit your application packet.
- How to submit your application packet.
- How to check your case status online.
- How to ask questions about your case.
- How to verify your immigration status.
- How to apply for or retrieve Form I-94 (Arrival/Departure Record).
- How to request your travel history.
- How to check your travel compliance.
- How to locate an immigration detainee online.
Authoritative Sources1. Statutory Authorities:
- U.S. Code (USC).
- Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
- Public Laws Amending the INA.
- Title 6, Code of Federal Regulations (6 CFR).
- Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (8 CFR).
- Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations (22 CFR).
- Federal Register (FR) Publications (Notices, Proposed Rules, Interim Rules, Final Rules).
4. Class Action Settlement Notices and Agreements.
5. Administrative Decisions by:
- USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO).
- EOIR Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA).
- USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual.
- USCIS Policy Manual.
- USCIS Policy Memoranda.
- USDOS Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM).
- USDOS Foreign Affairs Handbooks (FAHs).
8. Online Guidance, Advisories, and Publications by:
- Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) of U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) of U.S. DHS.
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) of U.S. DHS.
- Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) of U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).
- Bureau of Consular Affairs (BCA) of U.S. Department of State (DOS).
- Employment & Training Administration (ETA) of U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA) of DOL.